Sold to USA for a record price on Bring a Trailer
Italclassic has built a good presence on the world´s premium on-line auction Bring a Trailer
Bring a Trailer is based in San Francisco, and gives direct access to the world´s biggest community of classic car enthusiasts. Only the best cars with the best presentation succeed, often achieving above market prices for the owner.
An additional benefit is that the seller pays no commission to Bring a Trailer, just a reasonable entry fee.
The auction process lasts one week and exposes the car to thousands of interested and knowledgable buyers and commentators.
Italclassic managed the sale of this very special Lancia Fulvia Zagato on behalf of its Spanish owner.
This process included:
- Commissioning professional photography and video
- Researching and writing the description
- Liasing with Bring a Trailer to achieve correct reserve price and auction position
- Interacting with all commentators during the auction process
- Liasing with the US buyer to arrange contract, payment and shipping
- Agreeing and executing pre-delivery work with the buyer
- Follow up with the buyer
The above process took less than 10 weeks, from uploading to delivery and the Lancia Fulvia achieved a record price.
Follow the auction here: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1970-lancia-fulvia-sport-zagato/
We would be happy to represent cars of similar quality on Bring a Trailer. Please contact us for details.